1. Is this as good as it gets for the Reds with their recent play? Playing at a .500 clip with the offense and bullpen sputtering and starting pitching so-so? And can the horrible defense improve?
2. What does OF Chris Denorfia need to do to get a call-up?
3. Is there a market for Jason LaRue given his two-year contract is worth over 4 million dollars?
4. How much of the future should the Reds give up at the trading deadline in order to possibly take a wildcard spot?
5. Is Narron's performance so far this season putting to rest about rumors of Lou Pinella being in a Reds uniform come 2007?
6. Are the Reds better off taking a college pitcher with the lst round pick of the amateur draft given the depth of college pitchers?
7. If the Reds were willing to eat Womack's contract, why won't they eat Rick White's contract given his performance?
8. What the heck happen to RHP Ryan Wagner?
9. Would you remain patient with Edwin Encarncion's fielding woes at third or would you consider a more permanent move to lst base?
10. How far away is this team from being a serious contender? Can Krivsky make enough moves at the trading deadline to bolster the club for the stretch run.