Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Vampire" To Protest White Castle's Garlic Sandwich

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Re: "Vampire" To Protest White Castle's Garlic Sandwich

I guess this story does not bother me. At least we can laugh at this "nut".

The last time we heard stories about White Castle in Cincy was when a drug addict went bonkers on the police in a White Castle parking lot at 4:00 am after worlkers called the police b/c of the man's odd behavior. Then he got tasered... then his heart stopped beating... then he died. Then people wanted to blame the police... despite the fact that the man was drugged-up, acting crazy in public and weighed about 400 pounds.

I'll take "vampires" protesting for the undead over real deaths. And make that protester's slider rare... bloody rare, I say!
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Then he got tasered... then his heart stopped beating... then he died. Then people wanted to blame the police... despite the fact that the man was drugged-up, acting crazy in public and weighed about 400 pounds.
    No matter how bad or crazy the criminal, we'd like to see a different outcome than someone dying RFA. I don't blame the police, but questions should be asked every single time this happens. Law enforcement officials as a whole are pretty straight, but there have been many, many occasions where they have strayed from the right thing to do.

I've known people who have worked on the police force who told me I would be shocked by some of the things that go on. It's no different than any other job- there are good ones and bad ones, but with police work, there are much greater consequences than say a fast food worker spitting on my food or an incompetent insurance salesman.

A guy I used to work with was one of the policeman who answered the White Castle call, by the way.
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

so much for the silly white castle/vampire thread

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN
    so much for the silly white castle/vampire thread
    White castles cause gas.
    Go Gators!

thats better

Turn Off Ads?