Turn Off Ads?

Thread: All we need is love (of the Reds)

WHOOOOOO!

All we need is love (of the Reds)

Dear Redszone,
    This is my open letter to all of Redszone land. First, I want to thank Boss and GIK for giving us a great place to discuss, one of my and most of the posters biggest passion, the Cincinnati Reds. They are truly great for taking care of us the way that they do. The key point of being a fan is that you will have differences of opinion, but in the end we all love or (love to hate sometimes) the same thing, the Reds. I have been on the board since 2002, but fell by the wayside for a bit in college. I came back and will hopefully never leave We have our disagreements, but in the end there are not many trolls here. We all have the best interest of the Reds in common. This is a place for discussion, not fighting. We must accept that other opinions are relevant and matter. As Willie Stargell said, "We Are Family". I have not made ORG yet, but look forward to getting to the big leagues someday. Until then, I love game threads (even though I went 0-1 today) and I hope we will have more people partcipate on Live than recently. It has been four people talking to each other and to me that is not Redszone game thread. This board will continue as it always has. I am just a small piece of a big puzzle and want things to work. I visit here way too much and I couldn't take it if we lost it.
    flynn78
    If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.-Jimmy Buffett

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: All we need is love (of the Reds)

Quote Originally Posted by flynn78
    I am just a small piece of a big puzzle and want things to work. I visit here way too much and I couldn't take it if we lost it.
    flynn78
    I know what you mean. I lost my job because of my undying need to visit redszone.com.

I like the reds live forum just as much, if not more, than ORG. Don't know why. But there has been an overall tone lately with the posts. To be honest, I may not see much of it becuase usually a mod will clean it up fairly quickly - they do a good job. But I still see enough of it, that it gets very frustrating.

Good post, and glad to have you aboard... or back on board i should say..
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by cincyinco
    I know what you mean. I lost my job because of my undying need to visit redszone.com.
    Are you serious? If so, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Maybe we need a RZA (RedsZone Anonymous)
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    For addicts?

Not me of course
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Are you serious? If so, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Yes, I'm dead serious. No need to be sorry though, its okay. I was ready to quit anyway. It was my time!
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Turn Off Ads?