Turn Off Ads?

Thread: clemson first basemen

clemson first basemen

am i remembering right that this is a guy we drafted that i really wanted them to sign and they didnt. he now has 20 hrs this year

????

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: clemson first basemen

It appears that he is the same kid the Reds drafted back in 2003 in the 10th round.

Andy D'Alessio

Selected by Cincinnati Reds in 10th round (291st overall) of 2003 amateur entry draft (June Regular Phase)

thats what i thought, thanks for comfirming. they talked about him on the selection show and immediately i thought he was a former reds pick. too bad we couldnt get him signed

He's draft eligible again this year as a junior after hitting .316/.372/.640. He wouldn't be a bad 3rd or 4th round pick if he's available at that time.

Don't let this happen again Krivksy. Sign Loo!

Turn Off Ads?