Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mlb.tv Moasaic Beta Release Now Available...warning Beta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mlb.tv Moasaic Beta Release Now Available...warning Beta

MLB.TV Mosaic Update
    Beta Release Now Available for Download

Thank you for your interest in the MLB.TV Mosaic. Please accept our invitation to download a first-look beta version of the MLB.TV Mosaic application.
    We appreciate any and all feedback, comments and suggestions that you may have. Be sure to include as much detail as possible about items you like or dislike, as well any issues you may experience during the installation or use of the product. If you're technically savvy, we'd also appreciate details about your computer such as its processor speed, memory, video card and internet connection type and speed. Please send your comments via e-mail to mosaic@website.mlb.com.
    To begin the download, click the download button located on the Mosaic Beta page below.
    http://www.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/subscriptions/mosaicbeta.jsp
    We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your comments and suggestions.
    Sincerely,
    MLB.com
    Quick notes regarding MLB.TV Mosaic functionality:
    - The MLB.TV Mosaic tiles are pre-arranged for you.
    - The MLB.TV Mosaic video may take a bit longer to buffer than our live MLB.TV video. As more consumers begin to use the product, video will be available faster.
    - During commercial breaks in the game, you may notice camera angles being adjusted or announcers talking as opposed to viewing network commercials.
    -While using the beta-release of the Mosaic, you may occasionally notice inconsistencies in the video and audio resulting in no sound.
    Please review our privacy policy:http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/help/mlb_help_about_privacy.jsp.

You are receiving this service-related e-mail in connection with your MLB.com subscription. E-mail is MLB.com's primary communication for subscription-related communications and updates.

Postal Address: MLB.com, c/o MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011.

© 2006 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved. All Major League Baseball trademarks and service marks used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All other marks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Re: Mlb.tv Moasaic Beta Release Now Available...warning Beta

It's working pretty good for me right now. There's not many games on at this time, but it has some advanced features.

How many games does it show at once?

I see the answer now I guess it is 6 at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    How many games does it show at once?

I see the answer now I guess it is 6 at one time.
    of course when you read the fine print you find out that at least four will be blacked out. I have no interest in their stuff until they end the arcane blackout rules.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    of course when you read the fine print you find out that at least four will be blacked out. I have no interest in their stuff until they end the arcane blackout rules.
    hey if you live in Antarctica I think you're safe
    Go Gators!

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    hey if you live in Antarctica I think you're safe
    Somehow, I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    For some reason when I am at work I can watch any game at work and its not blacked out. If I am at home, the same game will be blacked out. I don't exactly know why.

It's nice for business day games.
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

i've been using this for some time and it has worked just fine for me

is it free? or do you still need a subscription?
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by cincyinco
    is it free? or do you still need a subscription?
    You still need a subscription. It comes with your subscription to mlb.tv.

Turn Off Ads?