Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone mock draft thread

Re: Official Redszone mock draft thread

M2 is on the clock...
    I miss Adam Dunn.

2. Turn Off Ads?

thanks for making my pick OBP... how did you know I would have taken Marrero?
    woo woo woo, you know it

Quote Originally Posted by ramp101
    thanks for making my pick OBP... how did you know I would have taken Marrero?
    Crystal ball.

Someone noticed that you did a profile of Marrero on your blog, plus he's from Florida, add it up and it made sense.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    M2 is on the clock...
    In M2's perfect world, he stays up until 3 and sleeps till noon. Sometimes, his parenting responsibilities dictate otherwise. But if you can give him til noon, I'm sure he'll show up.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

I am here for another hour and 20 minutes and I am 5 picks away. OBM has my picks, all 3 which are still available for round 2 if I am not here though.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    In M2's perfect world, he stays up until 3 and sleeps till noon. Sometimes, his parenting responsibilities dictate otherwise. But if you can give him til noon, I'm sure he'll show up.
    How one can sleep in that apartment with 2 kids up and charged I'll never know.

M2 can have all the time he needs. He has been here all day for the past couple days, so I think we can let him slide this one time...
    I miss Adam Dunn.

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    How one can sleep in that apartment with 2 kids up and charged I'll never know.
    I think the cubs are trained not to wake up Papa Bear when it's Mama Bear's turn to watch. M2's never been mad at me as far as I know. But I can imagine it, and it's not a pretty image.

How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    I think the cubs are trained not to wake up Papa Bear when it's Mama Bear's turn to watch. M2's never been mad at me as far as I know. But I can imagine it, and it's not a pretty image.
    Just don't turn in your lineups late.

My cats walking across the room wake me up, I'd never sleep in that apartment of his.

With the 44th selection, the Boston Red Sox select Steven Wright (They told me I should be a pitcher, so I filled myself with lemonade and sat in the fridge.", RHP, University of Hawai'i.
    Last edited by M2; 06-04-2006 at 08:15 PM.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

The first round is now completely over. Second round is ready to begin.

TRF is on the clock...(he hasn't been on since 10:30 last night)
    I miss Adam Dunn.

With the 45th overall pick, the Royals(TRF) select Justin Masterson, RHP, San Diego State

jmcclain is on the clock...
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

The Rockies, being of sound mind and body, select in the second round, Pitcher Chris Perez, from the University of Miami

Code:
    Year	Team Name	League	Age	Org.	Level	W 	L 	ERA 	G 	GS 	CG 	SHO 	GF 	SV 	IP 	H 	R 	ER 	HR 	BB 	SO 	WP 	BK  	h9 	hr9 	w9 	k9 	whip
    2004 	U. of Miami (Florida)	NCAA			NCAA	0 	0 	7.71 	11 	1 	0 	0 		1 	18.2 	17 	20 	16 	2 	18 	30 	2 	  	8.20 	0.96 	8.68 	14.46 	1.87
    2005 	U. of Miami (Florida)	NCAA	0		NCAA	5 	1 	2.56 	24 	4 	0 	0 		7 	45.2 	34 	16 	13 	2 	25 	52 	11 	1  	6.70 	0.39 	4.93 	10.25 	1.29

With the 47th overall pick, the Devil Rays(2844) select Derrick Robinson, of, HS.

dougdirt is on the clock...
    I miss Adam Dunn.

doug sent me his picks.

With the 48th overall pick, the Pirates(dougdirt) select Dellin Betances, RHP/IF, New York
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Turn Off Ads?