Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Griffey currently 4th among OF All-stars

Griffey currently 4th among OF All-stars

Griffey is currently in 4th in voting for all-star OF, while Dunn is ninth, griffey is not too far off from 3rd and with a push from us fans he could be the starter. No matter your feelings on griffey he is our only real chance at having a player start the game (maybe arroyo, but we can't control that) so, with that said everyone go to mlb.com and vote your maximum 25 times per day. or just follow the link "vote" on Reds.com. Lets make the last-month push and put a red in the starting lineup!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Griffey currently 4th among OF All-stars

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46759

There is some discussion on this topic in this thread.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Only chance Arroyo has to start the game is if Webb gets hurt.

Webb already locked his starting spot up
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

I do not want Arroyo to start. The last time a Reds starting pitcher started the All-Star game, his arm turned to rubber and he become a has been when he had all the talent in the world to be an outstanding pitcher. (Please see Jack Armstrong)

As for Griffey, I have voted for him over 150 times along with the other Reds including Brandon Phillips as a write in at second, with the e-mails I have along with my wife and kids.
    Taylor High School
    Home of the "Yellow Jackets"

Some would say only chance Webb has to start is if Pedro gets hurt.

Pedro hasn't gone go to the All Star game in years. He likes to go home for a few days.

True, very good point. Forgot about that.

Turn Off Ads?