I've done this before and you guys came up with the answer in dazzling fashion. Wanna try again?
I have in my hot little hands a copy of a Reds Yearbook from some time in the past. I will give 5 clues (+2) and see if you can figure the year of publication (the year listed on the cover). However, even if you get the year right the answer is 'not correct' unless you give your logic for choosing that answer. OK? Here are the clues:
1. D. Jackson is pictured somewhere in the last 20 pages.
2. In one paragraph, June 25 (of the previous year) is recognized as a date of special importance.
3. A Reds roster is listed and the tallest player is 6' 5" and he is a catcher!
4. There is a nice pic of Teddy Ballgame at the top of one page.
5. Did you know that Snoopy brushed his teeth?
6. An interesting 3-page chart shows Reds lineups year-by-year and position-by-position (including pitchers) from 1890 and onward.
7. Projected 'Special Events' for the year in question included 'Batting Glove Day' and 'Banner Day'.
Good luck and if you need them (and you never do) more clues will be provided.