Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Video of Loo BLAST the other night

Video of Loo BLAST the other night

they have highlights of games. go to the link i give you and play a video(click on video included, in red). then when the video pops up. look on the left side for navigate video and click sports. it will drop down a bunch. loo blasts one to just left of center in the yavapai over wallace state video. only one i have watched.

http://www.nbc11news.com/juco

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Video of Loo BLAST the other night

3 total. 2 others are

Yavapai vs Potomac State
    3r HR, 2r single

Yavapai vs Butler CC
    Loo steals home with bases loaded
    includes GREAT catch by their ss

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

That Loo swipe of home was classic.

Don't see that too often.

He's a smaller guy, or maybe they were playing with some big umps and catchers....

I thought they were a wooden bat league team and then I was confused by the aluminum in those videos. Was it Loo in the interview at the end of the 9-0 game that mentioned that being a factor in why they are murdering the ball in this series? They're used to wooden bats and reaping the benefits of aluminum being used in the JC WS.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    I thought they were a wooden bat league team and then I was confused by the aluminum in those videos. Was it Loo in the interview at the end of the 9-0 game that mentioned that being a factor in why they are murdering the ball in this series? They're used to wooden bats and reaping the benefits of aluminum being used in the JC WS.
    im not sure, i know in one video i thought i heard aluminum too

I think it was Loo. The kid they have playing SS (Hanzawa?) covers a ton of ground. That's probably as much of a reason as any that Loo has been playing 3B. Looks like Hanzawa hit pretty well this year too. Maybe all those players that are draft and follows will get him some draft attention too?

I believe I read they switched to aluminum bats for the playoffs, but Loo said he struggled with the aluminum bats and decided to go back to wooden bats...and he seems like it's working.

Turn Off Ads?