Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ba premium draft content

Ba premium draft content

Anyone else think that BA's draft coverage is lacking this year? Draft Tracker hasn't been updated since May 25...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ba premium draft content

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44
    Anyone else think that BA's draft coverage is lacking this year? Draft Tracker hasn't been updated since May 25...
    IT SUCKS. thats what happens when you start to charge out the you know what for your service. less people frequent your site and you dont find the need to update it as much

Re: Ba premium draft content

I remember when it was all free. Pretty cool then but a very hard way to run a site, and keep up to date with all the latest info. I used to subscribe, but quit when I realized that I could find more with the internet.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?