Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Break Out the Brooms! Reds @ Astros Game Thread - REDS WIN!

Re: Break Out the Brooms! Reds @ Astros Game Thread (No Oswalt) T11 Reds 4-4

First sweep for the Reds against the Astros at Minute Maid Park.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Sweep!!!

No, wait...

Sweep!!!

No, wait...

Sweep!!!
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

"And this one belongs to the Reds." A sweep and so far so good with Yan pitching.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Yan for closer!!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Astrobuddy sure has been quiet this weekend.
    and with good reason. He may still be sporting his own rocket since the return of the rocket.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

3 up and 3 down in June this reminds me of April.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Reds Fans
    8 Games over .500, 5 games ahead of 2nd place Houston...

ok hell, I'll say it. I believe. Damn you Reds!!!!
    Until the meds wear off.

Just kiddin there Eddy
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Clemens is not your savior
    Can he hit?
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Re: Break Out the Brooms! Reds @ Astros Game Thread - REDS WIN!

Ryan in post-game interview...

"I don't hit HRs"

Then who are you, and what have you done with Freel?
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Cardinals...here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    Yan for closer!!
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

This is how the Reds played in April. When the guys who aren't supposed to contribute do just that, this team can weather the hitting slumps that our streak hitters get into.

Good win and a 4-2 road trip so far. If we win 2 of three in St. Louis, a 6-3 road trip is pretty darn good.

Eight games over. so much for the early demise of the Reds.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    and with good reason. He may still be sporting his own rocket since the return of the rocket.
    I have a Clemons story for you. He is staying in Lexington as you know, at the Marriott. I know the pro their at the golf course associated with the hotel. Clemons comes in by himself, to the pro shop. The pro comes over and introduces himself. Clemons says, quote: "hey, I'm the rocket."

Now tell me how many 42 year old men introduce themselves to another adult as "the rocket?" You can have him.:thumbdown
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster
    I have a Clemons story for you. He is staying in Lexington as you know, at the Marriott. I know the pro their at the golf course associated with the hotel. Clemons comes in by himself, to the pro shop. The pro comes over and introduces himself. Clemons says, quote: "hey, I'm the rocket."

Now tell me how many 42 year old men introduce themselves to another adult as "the rocket?" You can have him.:thumbdown
    I've always said that it takes a strange man to be a great pitcher. I guess sometimes you get a guy with normal wiring like Tom Glavine, but most others would be feature attractions at a human psychological zoo.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

If I was Roger Clemens, I'd be introducing myself as either "Rocket" or "Cy Young".
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Turn Off Ads?