Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shocking.........Zero Respect

Re: Shocking.........Zero Respect

Look, it is what it is. But there is no shame in asking that the team be mentioned when they are doing a frickin' run-down of the NL Central race post-oblique and talk about everyone but the Reds. It's just something a few of us noticed. But thanks for the lecture, I will now put my energy into "winning", altho I am not sure what I can do.
    Nothing wrong with wanting props for the team. I believe I mentioned that in my post. I was just commenting that to expect to get respect from a cable channel that you know is biased and will focus on the bigger teams from a revenue standpoint is a waste of time. Three pages of replys would tend to support my comment that people are concerned and worked up.

When you are outside and screaming you may want to be carefull that the police aren't around. Wouldn't want you to run afoul of the law.

2. Turn Off Ads?

After the big win tonight ESPN devoted some time to talking about the Reds. Joe Morgan said he believes the Reds will indeed stay in the race. It is true that respect is indeed earned through winning. I feel that if the Reds take this series from St. Louis you will see the Reds in the media a lot more especially with Prince Albert's injury.

Well, the BBT coverage was certainly anticlimatic, especially after they spent 10 minute talking about the Yankees.

They showed the Reds/Cards highlights ending with Griffey's HR and then said something like "think of all the records that won't be with Pujols on the DL".... and they panned to the next game. Not one word about the Reds.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?