Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who will be there Tuesday night?

STLRedsBacker

Who will be there Tuesday night?

Just wondering what kind of Reds representation we'll have at the game.

I moved here to St. Louis for a job about a year ago, so I'm loving life right now, razzing my co-workers about the Reds hanging around, especially with Pujols being injured and Izzy being as shaky as ever. Nervous doesn't even begin to describe 'em.

I'll be two rows back of the Reds' bullpen tomorrow night, hopefully snagging a Reds HR or two! Who else will be there!?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    got alil captain in u?

Re: Who will be there Tuesday night?

hit white with somethign so narron won't bring him in

STLRedsBacker

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07
    hit white with somethign so narron won't bring him in
    That gave me a chuckle. Hopefully Milton continues his solid post-injury starts and we don't even have to think about him!

I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday! I moved here to St. Louis from Indiana in 1994, and have been putting up with this "best baseball town in America" crap ever since.

From all the opposing teams' stadiums I've been to, I can honestly say I've dealt with the most crap from the "fans" in St. Louis. It will be nice to send them home with a big fat L tomorrow!

I'll be there Wednesday night with my wife and my Mom and Dad so I have to be on my best behavior. I will be there in the 1st base field boxes proudly wearing my Kearns jersey.

It would be so sweet if Wednesday's game was the one that brought us a 1st place tie!!!

Who will be there (GABP) Thursday night is a bigger question... hopefully not so many Cubs fans.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?