Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How many more wins in June before Reds add more games on FSN?

How many more wins in June before Reds add more games on FSN?

When they added the games at the end of April they said there would be more games added for July and August if the Reds stayed in contention. I would love to see the rest of the games on FSN!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How many more wins in June before Reds add more games on FSN?

Just put them all on! It's great for me 3 hours away from the park.
    And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds1
    Just put them all on! It's great for me 3 hours away from the park.
    Hey a fellow Hoosier! I have always longed for the day they would show all 162 games. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

They added games all during May and already in June.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    They added games all during May and already in June.
    More then just the 14? I guess I hadn't seen. Not sure how I didn't. I've watched all of them. They're all on. I'm surprised they are. Do they black these games out in Cincy? If so that would explain the crowds.
    And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!

No, they've all been on lately in Cincinnati. FSN generally will skip day games, and that's about it recently. They probably won't announce more games for July and beyond until the last week or two of June.
    Brian

Editor StorageReview.com - SSD & HDD Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Reds1
    More then just the 14? I guess I hadn't seen. Not sure how I didn't. I've watched all of them. They're all on. I'm surprised they are. Do they black these games out in Cincy? If so that would explain the crowds.
    Yep there looks like there is only one game not airing in June and that ia the get away day game against the Mets the 22nd.
    The get away game against the Brew Crew the 14th is going to be on ESPN.
    And has redsleg knows living here Terrible Haute even before FSO starting airing more games you could typically 115 to 120 games a year when adding Foxsport Midwest TBS WGN Comcast Chicago (thanks to Dish) you can get a whole lotta Reds games.
    The only one so far FXO aren't airing are the Get Away Day games but everthing else is on.
    "it took me back in time thru dwindling joy
    to when i was such a guilt ridden catholic boy
    im evangelical agnostic now"
    Happy New Year Todd Snider

Yours A ChampCar Fanatic And In The Home Of Champange Velvet Beer,

Andy K.

Terre Haute Brewing CO.

Turn Off Ads?