Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question for Cincy residents

Question for Cincy residents

When MLB Network shows the Reds, do you get the game? Up here in Indy, the game is blacked out when they are on, even when Fox Cincinnati is not showing the game.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question for Cincy residents

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    When MLB Network shows the Reds, do you get the game? Up here in Indy, the game is blacked out when they are on, even when Fox Cincinnati is not showing the game.
    Blacked out, but I have heard that sometimes they appear on other channels (like alternates). It rarely comes up, but there have been 1 or 2 day games not on here because of it. The rest of the time, I don't even notice if they're blacked out or not because I go straight to FSN.

Thanks for the info. On a side note, Thursday night's game is on Fox Sports Ohio, but not Fox Cincinnati. I won't get the FXO feed because it's the Indians' feed, so no game for me on Thursday.

I think if Fox Sports Ohio is broadcasting the game, you'll be blacked out on MLB Network. That's even if Fox Sports Indiana doesn't carry the feed from FSO. In Indy we only get 95 out of 145 games that FSO carries, but MLB doesn't seem to get that.

That bites!

Vottobot

If FSO doesn't broadcast we get the other teams broadcast on MLB Network and I haven't been blacked out once in that scenario
    Go Redlegs!!

Is the MLB network worth it? I would purchase it if I was wealthy and didn't have to work. Baseball all day during the summer would be a beautiful thing. So glad I live in the market so I get to see my team every night on Fox Sports Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by tedies View Post
    If FSO doesn't broadcast we get the other teams broadcast on MLB Network and I haven't been blacked out once in that scenario
    One game I know for sure was blacked out on MLBN was the Weds afternoon game second week of season (game 6). I didn't have it on MLBN and went to BW3 in Blue Ash, but it was blacked out for them also.

I can't think of any other examples though, so it might have only been that once this year. I'm not complaining too much though. Reds TV coverage is outstanding.

I hate FS Cincinnati. Columbus Crew games are on FSOH in HD, but not FSCIN for some reason...and FSOH is blocked out when a game is on FSCIN. Makes absolutely no sense for Cincinnati to have their own Fox Sports Channel affiliate when all Reds games are on FS Ohio

I wish I could get any Reds games down here. But that is about to change. Getting a subscription to MLB.TV for Father's Day! Yes!

Everybody move to NC and bring all your money. We need people and money, and we get virtually every game on DirecTV and MLB.

Turn Off Ads?