Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tickets! Get your tickets here!

Tickets! Get your tickets here!

I have already posted this on the gathering thread but someone smarter than me, which does not exactly narrow things down, suggested I make this a separate thread.

So... if you have been in a coma for about 6 months and have not read the board or you just forgot, we are having a RedsZone gathering on Friday and Saturday. Creek was going to get tickets for everyone but she has been so busy that she had to beg off. (I always love it when creek begs ) Anyway, since the Reds are red hot and the Scrubs are coming to town, I think we better get tickets in advance rather than trying to get pot luck before the game(s). So I will go down to GAB during my lunch hour tomorrow, if there is enough interest, and get tickets for both games.

Who is coming, what nights and how many tickets do you want? I must hear back by 1:00 p.m. on Thursday or you are going to have to take your chances. Not that we will not welcome you to the pre and post game festivities if you get or already have got tickets on your own, but this way it is easier and we have more party time before the game(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tickets! Get your tickets here!

Since there has not been enough responses to this, you're on your own for the weekend as far as tickets go.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?