Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone 2006 mock draft thread

Re: Redszone mock draft?

Gallen, I thought Wes Hodges was already taken?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Official Redszone mock draft thread

Hodges has already been picked at #51.

Hodges has been off the board for a while...#51 I think.

I'll be leaving for the night here soon. rdierson will hopefully take over again.

Thanks will pick again.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    Hodges has been off the board for a while...#51 I think.

I'll be leaving for the night here soon. rdierson will hopefully take over again.
    Sure. If you have any picks that have Pm'd could you send them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rdiersin
    Sure. If you have any picks that have Pm'd could you send them to me.
    I just sent two to ya.

Everyone send their picks to rdiersin tonight if you have to. I won't be available until tomorrow morning.

With the 85th pick the Orioles select Wade LeBlanc, LHP, Alabama.
    http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ev...Name&sp=L&pg=1

Wade Leblanc U Alabama Tuscaloosa LHP L/L 6'3" 190 1984-08-07 JR 350K
    Comments: A polished college lefty who goes right after hitters. His fastball barely touches 90 and he's got a big slow curve to go along with it. The National Freshman of the Year, he has bounced back from an injury-plagued sophomore season (bruised collarbone) to pitch effectively in 2006.

Everyone send their picks to rdiersin tonight if you have to. I won't be available until tomorrow morning.

Topcat is on the clock...

With the 85th pick the Orioles select Wade LeBlanc, LHP, Alabama.
    http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ev...Name&sp=L&pg=1

Wade Leblanc U Alabama Tuscaloosa LHP L/L 6'3" 190 1984-08-07 JR 350K
    Comments: A polished college lefty who goes right after hitters. His fastball barely touches 90 and he's got a big slow curve to go along with it. The National Freshman of the Year, he has bounced back from an injury-plagued sophomore season (bruised collarbone) to pitch effectively in 2006.

I am sorry I drafted a player already drafted earlier. I some how missed seeing that.

Ok my first pick i am making now second is gonna need about 10 mins ok?

Diamondbacks in there continuing trend to develop pitchers and fill the rest of the holes thru free agency and trades select. Blair Erickson p uc-irvine
    Vital Stats- 6'1", 210, 10/28/1984

What Is My Background?- Although I didn't play a single game in my senior season of high school due to an ankle injury, I was still rated the 51st best draft prospect for the 2003 class and drafted in the 28th round by the Phillies. Why? At the time my 91-93 mph fastball and developed slider were highly rated. As a Freshman at Irvine, I instantly gained national prominence. I became the NCAA leader in saves with 17, and flashed the stuff that had scouts talking the previous summer.

What Do You Need To Know About Me?- Over the last two years, my stuff has become even more lethal The fastball that used to sit in the low 90's now is consistently in the mid-90's. BA rated it as the best in the Big West. My slider which, was considered a solid pitch coming out of high school, is now considered to be a potential out pitch in the majors. Although my control came and went my sophomore year, I had no trouble missing bats. My 13.37 K/9 IP would have placed me 2nd in the NCAA if I had the necessary innings qualifications. Led by my 1.80 ERA, I limited opponents to only 16 hits in the 35 innings I pitched. I am the highest ranked college reliever in this year's draft. And I could see myself getting picked in the mid-teens if a team wants to go cheap.

MLB Comparison- Brad Lidge (a middle-classed man's version

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

we will forgive you this time gallen....next year if it happens, well it might not be so comfy in your concrete boots....

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat
    Ok my first pick i am making now second is gonna need about 10 mins ok?
    Sure, I think Reds Fanatic picks after you, followed by chili and I don't think either of them are on the board right now.

The Orioles end up with Greg Reynolds and Bryan Morris both RHPs. I also got a Outfielder in Cedrick Hunter and an LHP in Wade Leblanc. What do you think of those picks? This was my first attempt at doing a mock MLB draft.

Thanks Dougdirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862
    The Orioles end up with Greg Reynolds and Bryan Morris both RHPs. I also got a Outfielder in Cedrick Hunter and an LHP in Wade Leblanc. What do you think of those picks? This was my first attempt at doing a mock MLB draft.
    I like it. (I also like yours too doug, just haven't commented yet). I like the pick of Hunter, I was thinking about him as well. The Bryan Morris is a good pick too, along with Reynolds. BTW, this is my first mock draft too, so I might not be the best judge .

Turn Off Ads?