Turn Off Ads?
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone 2006 mock draft thread

Re: Official Redszone mock draft thread

Rdiersin - I'm trying to send you a message on the selection for the Twins at #96 and your message box is full.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone mock draft?

Your selection was ahead of Loo for ramp's pick, wasn't he? I was thinking ahead for when we need one again. I like the optimistic route.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread
    Rdiersin - I'm trying to send you a message
    Fixed, I have it noted, if you want to edit your post.

Quote Originally Posted by rdiersin
    I went the optimistic route, but maybe I should give him to ramp since he was bpa.

It's a new era....

"Milton, how would you like to ride in my private jet to Cincinnati to meet the press on Wednesday with the first and second round picks?"

:bong: "Yes sir Mr. Castellini."

I say he signs.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    Your selection was ahead of Loo for ramp's pick, wasn't he? I was thinking ahead for when we need one again. I like the optimistic route.
    No, I don't think he was, Loo was 2 spots ahead of him.

[QUOTE=OnBaseMachine]With the 84th overall pick in the 2006 draft, the Reds finally unveil their secret pick that I've been waiting to make all day by selecting Ryan Strieby, 1B, University of Kentucky.

Strieby is the SEC player of the year after hitting .341/.471/.707 with 20 home runs and 45 walks in 229 atbats this. At 6'6" and 235, he reminds me of Rockies prospect Ryan Shealy, or a right handed Dunn.

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php...ticle_id=15812

This pick may be considered a slight overdraft...but I love his bat.

*cough* Eric Karros part 2 , please note I am just havin fun critiquing cuz truth be told I do not know how well I did

I think we should go as far as we can go, and everyone has been here for awhile, so I think we'll do bpa for next two. I PM's CE, and he has yet to reply and PM'd flyer and I think he was online, but didn't return the PM, so if everyone else thinks its ok, I say we go on and finish (plus I'm getting sleepy). Any objections?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Kearns
    I will be here all tonight, so I can make my picks for myself this round.

Us Canucks are a gutsy bunch we fight the fight and then grab some beer eh

I was looking at the wrong Ryan. Ryan Morris was 3 ahead of Loo. I still like the optimistic route.

Quote Originally Posted by rdiersin
    I think we should go as far as we can go, and everyone has been here for awhile, so I think we'll do bpa for next two. I PM's CE, and he has yet to reply and PM'd flyer and I think he was online, but didn't return the PM, so if everyone else thinks its ok, I say we go on and finish (plus I'm getting sleepy). Any objections?
    My personal opinion is that we are wayyyyyyyy ahead of what i expected this to be over a weekend, so let it crawl till monday at 11pm but thats just me , after all I am done

We have about 25 hours left to sign Loo. I think it gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat
    My personal opinion is that we are wayyyyyyyy ahead of what6 i expected this to be over a weekend, so let it crawl till monday at 11pm but thats just me , after all I am done
    That sounds fine. Maybe after CE picks we can just leave it to flyer in the morning or whenever he gets around to it. Is that alright with everyone?

fine by me

yeah, we got a lot done. I really need to get to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    yeah, we got a lot done. I really need to get to bed.

Night Sandy
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Turn Off Ads?