Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Reds Video for Song

New Reds Video for Song

I have recently started playing around with trying to put some imagery to my Reds songs and here is the first take. It is set to the "Cincinnati Is A Baseball Town" song about the great start the Reds have had this season. I think it is more applicable now than when I wrote it after April! :-) I hope you enjoy it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6m5tdXzluQ

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Reds Video for Song

Excellent. Loved it!
    And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!

Wow, that was so much better than what I expected. I honestly went into that being prepared to be embarrassed that it was about the Reds. But that was surprisingly very well done and written. Sorry for the doubt.
    "Are you going to go with Black Beard's Delight?"

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

Just fantastic. Captures this season perfectly!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Wow that is awesome! And you can tel you aren't just some fan who doesn't watch us once a month, you can hear that you actually know what is going on.

That was great, keep up the awesome work!
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Good stuff
    Go Gators!

very nice ryan...can you tell me what program you use to get the photos to music and to zoom in like that? did you do that, or did you take it somewhere to have done? i've seen things like this for anniversary's and b-days, so that's why i'm curious...

have you done anything with "this one belongs to the reds" yet?
    Last edited by Red in Chicago; 06-09-2006 at 05:44 PM.

I just figured out how to do this stuff this week. I use Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows XP. It is very easy to use. I pretty much just drag the MP3 file that I want to use into it, then drag the pictures I want to use into it, position them all where I want them, and then you can right click on each picture and add effects to it, etc. (such as the zooming in). It pretty much does it all for you. If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me at ryanparkersongs@gmail.com.

As far as the "This One Belongs To The Reds" song goes, I am going to play it at the Reds Hall of Fame induction on July 16th. The Reds had mentioned that they were going to make a video for it...so I figure I will leave that one to them! :-)

As for the earlier post that recognized me being a Reds fan, I appreciate that! I want to make it clear to everyone that I am a lifelong Reds fan and an amateur singer/songwriter...not the other way around! I am thrilled with the way this season has gone so far. Let's hope the Reds keep winning.

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Ryan, that is really great stuff. Just wondering if you had thought about doing a song about the 1990 team or the BRM (if you haven't already)? Also, I hope you can get a copy of your performance at the HOF induction and post it as well. Man, I wish I had even a tiny bit of your musical talent
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

When someone writes a song like that...I don't know...maybe it's just me...but with THAT...we're a LOCK to be playing in October. Way to go Ryan!
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Honestly, that's a great song. You should try and get that to be played before Reds games. I wrote another verse if you want to use it.

It took a while, but they finally learned

To give a pink slip to the useless Mike Burns

Now we can pray and wish with all our might

That the same thing will happen to Rick White

Playoff Veteran

work David Ross into the song when we win the WS

Great work and love all your songs !

got alil captain in u?

nice job heck of a song

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

I gurantee if you send that to "the seg man", "cunningham", and Tracy Jones they will play it 10 times a day on 700wlw. I promise you they will, it's a great song. They will get request to play it. People will want to know were to buy it....you got a local hit on your hands. Send this song in a private message to matt700wlw, he's a Redzoner and works at the station. Also send it to www.redhotmama.com she is a huge Reds fan and will post it on her sight as well I bet. Promote your song!!! Do you need a local agent?
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by ryanparkersongs
    I just figured out how to do this stuff this week. I use Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows XP. It is very easy to use. I pretty much just drag the MP3 file that I want to use into it, then drag the pictures I want to use into it, position them all where I want them, and then you can right click on each picture and add effects to it, etc. (such as the zooming in). It pretty much does it all for you. If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me at ryanparkersongs@gmail.com.

As far as the "This One Belongs To The Reds" song goes, I am going to play it at the Reds Hall of Fame induction on July 16th. The Reds had mentioned that they were going to make a video for it...so I figure I will leave that one to them! :-)

As for the earlier post that recognized me being a Reds fan, I appreciate that! I want to make it clear to everyone that I am a lifelong Reds fan and an amateur singer/songwriter...not the other way around! I am thrilled with the way this season has gone so far. Let's hope the Reds keep winning.
    Ryan be sure and get a copyright on your songs.

Turn Off Ads?