Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russ Ortiz

Re: Russ Ortiz

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Grimsley was a D back for 14 weeks, I't be a stretch to try and implicate anyone to him based on that brief relationship.
    Grimsley has named some names, and I'm pretty sure fourteen weeks is long enough to figure out who else is using something to enhance their performance. Oriz has been awful, and I don't blame Arizona for showing a mistake the door. It is just the timimg that has me going, "Hmmm..."

I sure don't want to become the Joe McCarthy of Redszone, but I'm afraid this steroid thing is really wider spread than I'd feared.
    Last edited by Spitball; 06-14-2006 at 01:56 PM.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4
    What the heck happened to this guy? He was pretty good from 2001-2003 and then went to Arizona and has gotten worse and worse.
    Probably the same thing that happened to Prior and Wood. Dusty "The Meatgrinder" Baker. Watch out Zambrano....you may be next.

This guy was never that great to begin with.
    "Man, what would we ever do without water? We'd like....famish or something."

I've had my fair share of the Ortiz pitchers, no thanks. Believe it or not his 7+ ERA would actually raise our bullpens ERA, I know its amazing to think that adding a pitcher to the bullpen could possibly make it worse, but we already saw that in Yan, bring up Belisle quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Izzardius
    This guy was never that great to begin with.
    He wasn't this bad either. He was a decent pitcher that was worked really hard in the beginning of his career.

Turn Off Ads?