Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Foster believes Griffey should give up playing center field

Re: Foster believes Griffey should give up playing center field

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    I don't know if I value George's opinion here....

the butthead just tried to steal 2B in game 1 of the 75 WS with 0 outs and Giffey's Dad at the plate. He was thrown out by a mile (had 2 steals all year).

Griffey Sr then doubled. Figures.

Sounds to me like he has it in for the Griffey family.
    are they showing those commerical free?
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    are they showing those commerical free?
    The DVD has none of the commercials.

But that would make it more enjoyable maybe -seeing all those old commercials.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

All dyslexics must untie!

Weren't Foster and Davis invited to spring training? How is it that Dunn doesn't know them? Methinks Adam was applying the needle to Eric the Red
    Never overlook the obvious

Haunted by walks

From a spring training chat at MLB:

puffingod: Was there ever any pressure wearing Eric Davis' No. 44 in Cincinnati?

Dunn: I wouldn't say pressure. But I understand he was one of the greatest Reds to play the game. I was fortunate when I came up, I got to play against him. I just have to try and represent his number.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/a...=.jsp&c_id=cin

I have a DVD of the 1975 All-Star game (and several football games from 1971 through 1991) Watching those old commercials...... Like when they introduced the Twin Blade shaver..... Joe Garigiola touting the new Plymouth/Dodge line for 1975... the year after the Cuda's and Challenger's were done..... those are funny.

The Marlboro Man commercials in 1971 (they were banned from TV after that year)... "Taste the high country"... AND Lung Cancer!

The Walt Garrison ...... just a dip will do.

Those Miller Lite commercials....... they really brought back memories. Very Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    Larry Biitner's comments included "Hi, I'm Larry Biitner. I used to play for the Reds, too. No, really, I have my baseball card right here. You want me to sign it? No? Okay. You wanna hang out for a while? No? Okay. You got any spare change?"
    I love that 82 or 83 Topps card, where Biitner seems to be giving some sort of interview.

I always wondered who in heck wanted to interview him.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

Turn Off Ads?