Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question about Club 4192

Question about Club 4192

Alright so I have club level seats for the Reds/Sox game on Saturday, and I am wondering will that be able to get me into Club 4192? I really want to get in there for the pregame show.

So will a club level seat get me into it, or is there something else I need?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question about Club 4192

Alright I found it.

http://www.tickco.com/Map/listTicket...316053&cat=616

Club seating is a great way to entertain clients or special guests. You get good views of the game, in-seat wait service and exclusive access to the FSN Ohio Club 4192. Club 4192 features upscale food and beverage options, full-service bars, plenty of tables with great views to the field and the Cincinnati down town area, and TVs to keep track of the game outside or other games throughout the League. Relax inside as you mingle with friends, catch up with family or take care of business with clients and colleagues. Club 4192 is located directly behind Club seats in sections 301-307. Outside, Club seats are extra-wide, padded seats for more room and greater comfort. Your view will vary from behind home plate to along the first-base/right-field line depending on the section you choose.
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

La Dolce Vita

Good food and great seats...been there a couple of times...spoils you for regular seating.

We're going Sat., also, but sitting on the third base side. I became a Sox fan because of my daughter and her husband, who live in Chicago and have partial season tickets. But I will be rooting for the Reds Sat. of course.
    teach tolerance.

The food at Club 4192 isn't much of an upscale from the regular food and drinks are watered down. The view of the field is great and the Club is a nice place to eat or sit in if you get to the game early. The best part about club level seats, other than the view, is the dedicated restrooms and concession stand for every pair of sections.

We sat there 2 years ago. and really enjoyed it. Seats are padded and wider (it seemed). Small sections were nice for sure. Club 4192 is a good place to go into if it is one of those unbearably hot days and due to the small size of thiose sections it is very easy and quick to go into the club ewhenever you want. I never got the hang of the ordering-from-your-seat thing though. It seemed every time I wanted something no one was around, so I would just go up and get it myself. This is not a condemnation of the serrvice however, just that I was never much into waiting for stuff when I could just go ahead and do something on my own. I think at one point we did do the in-seat ordering just to say we took advantage of the perk.

I agree with steig - The food differences didn't really strike me - As long as I can get a beer and a dog and nachos and peanuts I am quite happy. Not that I wouldn't try something unique or "fancier" if it were presented to me, but I just don't require much from my ballpark food selections.

All-in-all though I really liked the seats and the access to Club 4192. Since I don't get to come down very often, I would try for the club seats every time. We tried to get them for Saturday's game also but were too late so we are somewhere I believe up in section 412 maybe... I hope you enjoy them!
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

You'll really enjoy those seats, I sat in those last year and there are some definite differences compared to the rest of the park. First of all there is air-conditioning in the Club 4192, very upscale bathroom facilities, and the seats are wider and padded (they're not that much better). One thing you'll noticed is you have to walk through Club 4192 to get to your seats and and if you walk in on the left side to go to your seats, you'll walk right behind FSN's pregame. If you want to watch them do their telecast you are allowed to stand in front of them and watch the entire time. Have a great time at the game, maybe the Reds can take a couple.

La Dolce Vita

There is one area where you can get food that is more upscale (and different...wraps, fruit, pasta and other salads) than what you find at the regular concession stands...Even a chef-type guy cooking a couple things by order.

Our party never had any trouble getting someone to take an in-seat order.

Restrooms right inside the door, and you can watch from inside if it's unbearably hot, or you just don't want to eat at your seat.
    teach tolerance.

I've been in section 300 twice this year and the in-seat service has been pretty bad. They really need to double down on the staff, but otherwise the eperience is very good, especially on those hot days as noted. It's also a pretty good foul ball area I saw an 80-year old woman from a retirement home group "catch" one of Griffey's fouls yesterday. She was actually trying to get out of the way and trapped it under her leg, pretty funny.
    Brian

Editor StorageReview.com - SSD & HDD Reviews

My son and daughter and I sat in this section the other night. It was great too because we were with a sales rep and it was on his account. "Get whatever you want" and then he'd whip out his old credit card and bam, it would come. I just wish I'd known they were these seats before we got there because we stopped for dinner. I'd have liked to have run up his tab a bit more.

Thanks for the advice/reviews guys.

Be advised that the "in seat" service is only available until the 7th inning (not sure if it's inclusive of the 7th inning; read the fine print).

I wanted dessert later in the game (frozen cheesecake on a stick) and was VERY DISAPPOINTED that I couldn't get in the 8th inning... not even by going inside to get it as it's offered on the "in seat" menu only.

Great seats though... I love that you can sit inside on those sizzling days and still see/enjoy the game.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    Alright so I have club level seats for the Reds/Sox game on Saturday, and I am wondering will that be able to get me into Club 4192? I really want to get in there for the pregame show.

So will a club level seat get me into it, or is there something else I need?

Thanks
    If you can't make it, I'll take those tickets. I have this weekend off.. I would be glad to travel back to Cincy and catch a game. Hehe

Turn Off Ads?