We all know about Krivsky's good moves: Willy Mo for Arroyo, Hatteberg, Phillips & D Ross. IMO here are some of Krivsk'y bad moves:
1. McCracken should be long gone
2. Denorfia is rotting at AAA
3. Olmedo is showing signs of improvement over 2004/2005 & yet Krivsky trades for Juan Castro
4. He didn't even give Cody Ross a shot at being the 4th outfielder
5. Rick White should be long gone
6. Esteban Yan??? Joe Mays??? Do we have no one at AA/AAA better that this to pitch middle relief?
There is a familiar theme. "young players need to play everyday at AAA". Hogwash. If Denorfia was on the big league club he would have started 1/2 the games by now ( remember Griffey missed ~30 games ).
Olmedo could start for each of the infielders once every ten games & pinchhit or come in for EE for defense late in games. Look around the league & you see young players & hitters getting their feet wet in the bigs as a bench/role player or in middle relief.
5. More controversial: I believe that even though the Reds are close their relief pitching & defense will cause them to fall out of contention. I fear Krivsky will wait until it is too late to make any moves to help the bullpen.