Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: High School Football

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    High School Football

    Anyone on here still in High School and play football, or a part of a High School football program?
    Let's make some noise!

  2. #2
    got alil captain in u?
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bridgeport Ohio
    Posts
    4,839

    Re: High School Football

    yes

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Well I guess that didn't get the reaction i was going to get, well here let me try again...
    Who all here goes to just about every football game of a High School team? And if you do, who do you watch?
    Let's make some noise!

  4. #4
    This one's for you Edd Heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dayton Area
    Posts
    8,471

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules
    Well I guess that didn't get the reaction i was going to get, well here let me try again...
    Who all here goes to just about every football game of a High School team? And if you do, who do you watch?

    I think SCR wants to triumph his local Mechanicsburg High Indians who annually year in and year out are one of the top ranked teams in Small School Div 5 football in Ohio.

    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I think SCR wants to triumph his local Mechanicsburg High Indians who annually year in and year out are one of the top ranked teams in Small School Div 5 football in Ohio.

    Nah...you give us too much credit.....we year in and year out are one of the top ranked teams in Division 6! lol. But honestly I wanted to see if anyone else is already pumped for this season like i am! lol. We just went through our 3 days of camp and I'm already waiting to see those West Jeff Roughriders on the field!!!!!!
    Let's make some noise!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    251

    Re: High School Football

    I play on my football team down in Montana.

  7. #7
    Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wise, Va.
    Posts
    758

    Re: High School Football

    Played all my life til I graduated, I still go watch my high school play ever week. The eight time VHSL State Champion Powell Valley Vikings from Big Stone Gap, Virginia.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,639

    Re: High School Football

    Watch out for you rivals this year, SCR (you should know who that is). They turned out to be pretty good last year after losing 75% of the winningest team in our schools history, and another year of experience for the young guys plus having our number one quarterback all season is going to make them tough to beat.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30
    Watch out for you rivals this year, SCR (you should know who that is). They turned out to be pretty good last year after losing 75% of the winningest team in our schools history, and another year of experience for the young guys plus having our number one quarterback all season is going to make them tough to beat.
    Well if your talking about WLS, well then I really don't see what to worry about, LOL, Im only kidding, every year its a tough battle.

    And if you are talking about THS, then there DEFINATLY isn't anything to worry about there, LOL.

    And I'm going out on a limb here, but if you are from SCC, then I'm looking foward to the trip there, and hopefully its as great of a game as it was 2 years ago!
    Let's make some noise!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,639

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules
    Well if your talking about WLS, well then I really don't see what to worry about, LOL, Im only kidding, every year its a tough battle.

    And if you are talking about THS, then there DEFINATLY isn't anything to worry about there, LOL.

    And I'm going out on a limb here, but if you are from SCC, then I'm looking foward to the trip there, and hopefully its as great of a game as it was 2 years ago!
    WL-S.

    Triad is HORRIBLE, but Catholic Central should be very good again.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30
    WL-S.

    Triad is HORRIBLE, but Catholic Central should be very good again.
    Well I didn't wanna knock anyone so I tried to say something nice.....but we killed em 50-15, lol, and they scored there 15 against our Freshman team, lol. Well I can't wait until Week 4!! Going to be a hell of a lot of fun to beat WLS at home!!!!!
    Let's make some noise!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    Watch out for you rivals this year, SCR (you should know who that is). They turned out to be pretty good last year after losing 75% of the winningest team in our schools history, and another year of experience for the young guys plus having our number one quarterback all season is going to make them tough to beat.
    I just thought that I would say good luck to you guys this week. Its going to be a long hard faught game. Hopefully we don't have a dispute (like before the game last year when we went through the Tiger head...)
    Let's make some noise!

  13. #13
    We Need Our Myths reds1869's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Overlooking GABP
    Posts
    4,464

    Re: High School Football

    I'm a native West Virginian who goes back to see my high school when I can. The Williamstown Yellowjackets broke the Class A (small school) record last year with their 46th consecutive regular season victory. I believe it's the overall state record as well. The irony is that we only won 15 games the entire time I was in high school there, and it's a 7-12 school.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd Fan
    and it's a 7-12 school.
    Our school is K-12 in one building, lol
    Let's make some noise!

  15. #15
    C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    8,445

    Re: High School Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd Fan
    I'm a native West Virginian who goes back to see my high school when I can. The Williamstown Yellowjackets broke the Class A (small school) record last year with their 46th consecutive regular season victory. I believe it's the overall state record as well. The irony is that we only won 15 games the entire time I was in high school there, and it's a 7-12 school.
    Then they absolutely tanked in the championship games the last two years.

    They say when you move to Parkersburg, you immediately have to pick a school, PHS or South. I went with the Big Reds.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25