Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Gik

Gik

It's been at least four years since I've tossed a picture up here on RZ; I'm due. The pic below was snapped last month at my wedding. I'm on the left and my brother (and best man) is on the right. It was a fun day.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Gik

Nice picture..congrats
    Go Gators!

Fantastic, Matt.

So happy for you.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Congrats, GIK. Where did you honeymoon?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

What? No picture of the bride?

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC
    That was my ? as well... Where's your better half, Matt?
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Congratualtions GIK
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC
    Don't let him fool you - that is the bride..... "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Just kiddin' Matt.

Congratulations to a great guy! Is the honeymoon over yet?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Congrats Matt!

May it last a lifetime and be an eternal source of joy for you both!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Congrats GIK, nice pic! I've got my big day coming up in September...any tips for surviving? lol
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

When you gonna post a picture of that puppy you got Matt? I'm sure he/she is huge now!

BTW, congrats!

Thanks! 2 months later and we're both still alive.

My lab, Charlie, is right around 100lbs. He's great. A softie inside but scares the crap out of people when he runs toward them. Just perfect, I'd say.

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of Charlie. He passed away in October and we really miss him. It was a 'freak' reaction to medication after he contracted kennel cough (he was vaccinated) when we boarded him in September. It's been very tough, especially for my better-half. Thankfully we have a lot of pictures. What a great part of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by GIK View Post
    Just wanted to share a couple pictures of Charlie. He passed away in October and we really miss him. It was a 'freak' reaction to medication after he contracted kennel cough (he was vaccinated) when we boarded him in September. It's been very tough, especially for my better-half. Thankfully we have a lot of pictures. What a great part of the family.
    Wow, what a beautiful dog GIK.

That's a terribly sad story. Dog stories always get to me. I'm sure you guys will have plenty of great memories.

Turn Off Ads?