Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Will Call Window

Will Call Window

Hello... I'm hoping someone can help me with a question I have about the box office will call window. I know it's located on the Crosley Terrace, but my seats are on the other side of the stadium. So, I would like to know if there's a 15 min. parking rule where you can pick up your tickets, and then drive around and park on the other side of the stadium. Anyone have any suggestions?

P.S. If you are wondering, I'm in a wheelchair, so the less we have to trek around the stadium, the better.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Will Call Window

You should ask them about parking in the stadium then. It's normally $15 when they have room, not sure what the other rules are though for special needs. As to temporary parking, no. Your best bet is to drop off a runner and swing back and pick him up. Or park in East Garage and have someone run down and back. If you park on the top level though, they have ramps all the way to the front, whatever works. East is $12.
    Brian

Editor StorageReview.com - SSD & HDD Reviews

Re: Will Call Window

If you're going to pick up your tickets within the two hours prior to game time, the street in front of Crosley Terrance is closed to traffice.

My suggestion would be to call the ticket office, explain your situation, and ask them what your best option is.

Good luck!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?