Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jeremy Sowers... he plays baseball?

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Jeremy Sowers... he plays baseball?

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...es/261760.html

Sorta funny. I wonder if Sowers will end up like Jim Bouton was on his clubs- considered an odd bird because he has thoughts beyond baseball, chicks, HGH, and beer. Now I understand why he wanted to go to college.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jeremy Sowers... he plays baseball?

Supposedly he is also a highly-rated chess player. People who go to Vandy are smart.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Re: Jeremy Sowers... he plays baseball?

Wow, couldn't they have done more with that article? 80% of it was which band is better, I would have liked to know more bc after the first response about the horse, that had me laughing and I was hoping for more stuff like that, but I could care less about his opinions on music.

Turn Off Ads?