Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Prospect Draft

Re: Prospect Draft

I'll go ahead and take the well known Chris Denorfia.

I pass on more rounds.

2. Turn Off Ads?

New Fever is on the clock, followed by Reds Fanatic, and then onto the 3rd round with Topcat.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I am going to pass on making any more picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    I am going to pass on making any more picks.
    Thanks for letting me know, Reds Fanatic.

New Fever is up still, followed by Topcat to start the third round, and then Heath.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'll take Josh Ravin

This ends the 2nd round.

Topcat is on the board, followed by Heath and Shaknb8k.

If my addition isn't too rusty, I believe we still have 11 of the 25 teams drafting in the 3rd round.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

i made a post earlier that said i was passing....guess it got over looked....ill keep checking back and make sure im not on the clock and try and save yall some time but im passing from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    New Fever is on the clock, followed by Reds Fanatic, and then onto the 3rd round with Topcat.

RedLeader i will pass rest of the way.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Ok, here's where we are at:

3rd round. Topcat passed, I gave Heath Jermiah Piepkorn since he wanted him in a previous round and was not taken, everyone else passed down to BuckeyeRedleg, and I gave him all remaining catchers as he wanted since there are only a couple teams still picking. I believe dougdirt is on the clock...
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I still have:

dougdirt, camisadelgolf, Gallen5862, Z-fly, SandyD and New Fever still interested in going forward and drafting players...
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Sorry about that, I always start at the bottom of the page and read up all the topics I havent caught up with....so this was the last one I checked today. Anyways, I will select Michael Jones, currently playing OF for the GCL Reds.

Thanks doug, do you wish to continue drafting?

camisadelgolf is on the clock. He sent me a PM indicating who he's like to select, but I'll give him 1/2 hour or so to make the pick himself since there aren't many people left drafting...
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Yeah, I have another guy I would like to take if no one else wants him. After that though it will probably be it unless I see someone else out of the corner of the eye.

camisadelgolf will be taking Phillip Valiquette (we sure have a lot of prospects whose last name starts with "V", that's unusual). Sorry for the rant. That would put Gallen on the clock...
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Redleader I want to draft Danny Dorn and my hometown player Trevor Lawhorn and his brother Daryl Lawhorn and then I will pass on other picks. Is that ok with you?

Turn Off Ads?