Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I'm in a movie....

I'm in a movie....

Hey gang...just a heads up that I am making my debut on the SILVER SCREEN in a film called "OPEN MICr's"...it is a mockumentary in the spirit of Spinal Tap, Best in Show and A Mighty Wind about Stand Up Comedy.

The flick features David Prowse (Star Wars, Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe) Cindy Morgan (Caddy Shack, Tron) Rupert Boneham (Survivor) and MTV's Landon Lueck.

At the Columbus premiere I will be doing a few minutes of Stand Up before the show...and there will be a few other cast members on hand.

The show will be at the Gateway Drexel Theater on the campus of THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

Here are the details....please come out if you get a chance...we'd love to blow the lid off this thing.

August 15
    Drexel Gateway Theater
    With special guest Marty Daniels, Landon Lueck and others
    1550 N. High St.
    Columbus, OH 43201
    614-545-2255
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I'm in a movie....

Congrats, Marty! I'd love to see your act sometime, but geography usually prohibits it. Maybe someday...

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro
    Congrats, Marty! I'd love to see your act sometime, but geography usually prohibits it. Maybe someday...
    That's really nice...thanks
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Queen Christine

I work at Mad Mex... the Drexel and Mex are connected... August 15th you say..... count me in!
    Just remember the golden rule...Good Pitching Always Beats Good Hitting~ Jason Anderson(Columbus Clippers)
    :coffey: Your my boy Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by DunnersGrl44
    I work at Mad Mex... the Drexel and Mex are connected... August 15th you say..... count me in!
    That is really cool...THANKS!

A few months ago I had the honor of being selected for a small part in a movie called "Open Micr's"...it's an indie film done in the same sprit as Best in Show, Spinal Tap and Mighty Wind.

The Ohio Premier will be on August 15th at the Drexel Gateway Theater on the Campus of THE Ohio State University.

Please come out if you can.

A few of the folks from the film will be on hand and I will be performing 10 minutes of stand up comedy prior to the film.

Thanks!

Your pal,

Marty Daniels
    http://www.MartyDaniels.com
    http://www.OpenMicrs.com

Turn Off Ads?