Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BaseballMogul2006 free download...

BaseballMogul2006 free download...

Go to baseballmogul.com and you get last years game for free...I haven't ever played these games...anyone know if it is fun???

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: BaseballMogul2006 free download...

I have bought every version since I think '99. I absolutely love it, and would reccomend everyone give it a shot. It is not as in-depth as OOTP, which can be a good thing at times. You can simulate an entire season in a minute too, which is much better then OOTP where it took about 15. Give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by FindlayRed
    I have bought every version since I think '99. I absolutely love it, and would reccomend everyone give it a shot. It is not as in-depth as OOTP, which can be a good thing at times. You can simulate an entire season in a minute too, which is much better then OOTP where it took about 15. Give it a shot.
    What is OOTP.

Out of the Park Baseball. It is kind of expensive, but if you want a program that will come as close as possible to simulating a real GMs job you should check that out. Baseball Mogul strips it down a little, but you are still in charge of drafting and the minor leagues and stuff like that.

I'm downloading it now, although I'm addicted to MLB The Show at the moment.
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Is Mogul still using points instead of real dollar amounts?
    Go Gators!

No, it only used the points for one season. Thankfully they switched back to dollars a couple years ago.

Anyone have a link to the download? Or is it the "free demo" ? Can't seem to locate it?

Thanks in advance.
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Awesome, thanks!
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Yay!

The Pirates won the first season I played. WOW!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Not Laughing

Downloading this was the worst possible thing I could have done today.

Thanks.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

I bought BM 2003 when it came out and it is the one with points. I loved it. I tried the demo of 2004 and didnt like it as much. I bought this year's BM and its ok but I still prefer 2003.

On a similar topic, I just started playing Hardball Dynasty on what if sports and it is very in depth and of course it is played against human opponents instead of the computer.

Maybe I just suck, but this game is hard! 40 year old bullpen pitchers want $4+ million a year as free agents. Now I know how Krivsky feels.
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life
    Maybe I just suck, but this game is hard! 40 year old bullpen pitchers want $4+ million a year as free agents. Now I know how Krivsky feels.
    I fought the same thing and decided to go with the kids. Made more money and the playoff with the kids. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Too bad real games weren't being played in my computer last night.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?