Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Early morning craziness

Early morning craziness

So, I'm sitting here typing away on Redszone about an hour ago, and I hear something that sounded like a loud clap of thunder. I looked out the window to see if it was storming, but there was no rain. I heard the door across the hall from me slam, and an argument ensued in the apartment over there. Nothing unusual about that. About 15 minutes later I go out to my car to get something, and I see five sheriff's cars with their lights flashing, two tow trucks and a pickup that had smashed into a telephone pole about 100 feet from my car. As I sat out there watching the scene, I learned that the truck was stolen, the driver had been drinking, he ran from the scene after the accident and the police were searching the grounds with a K-9 unit. There are over 700 apartments in this area, the guy could have escaped to anywhere...but did he escape to the apartment directly across the hall from me? It's entirely possible.

Channel 2 news was out there recording the story, so I'm sure it will be on today's later broadcasts. It could be very interesting.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Early morning craziness

Wow Sava..hope they find the guy
    Last edited by KronoRed; 06-22-2006 at 03:21 AM.
    Go Gators!

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Save, who's that guy lurking behind you?
    Stick to your guns.

They found him.

http://www.wdtn.com/dsp_story.cfm?storyid=45867

By Dave D'Marko
    2News

Medics arrived on the scene of a crash in Harrison Township only to find there was no one in the vehicle.

The truck crashed into a pole at the intersection of Riverside Drive and Shoup Mill Road around two o'clock Thursday morning.

When Sheriff's deputies could not find the victim, they used their thermal image cameras to search nearby woods.

They eventually found him on an embankment in the woods, bleeding from his injuries.

Though there was a witness to the crash, investigators still do not know why the man fled. "It was coming down... hit the thing... spun out. I was like, what the heck," said Andy McLetchon.

The victim was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital.

Once he recovers he'll likely come here for questioning, and could face charges of leaving the scene of an accident.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?