Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any REDS fans living in St. Louis?

Any REDS fans living in St. Louis?

Just got tickets to Aug 16th and 17th for games in St. Louis. Wouldn't mind hooking up with another REDS fan before or after the game.

I live in Portland, OR, and happen to be in town on the 15th and 16th for business, so I decided to stay a couple of more days after I saw that the REDS were in town.

I must be doing some right living to be that lucky that on my first visit to Missouri in my life, the REDS are in town and there could possibly even be meaningful games.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any REDS fans living in St. Louis?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Davis
    Just got tickets to Aug 16th and 17th for games in St. Louis. Wouldn't mind hooking up with another REDS fan before or after the game.

I live in Portland, OR, and happen to be in town on the 15th and 16th for business, so I decided to stay a couple of more days after I saw that the REDS were in town.

I must be doing some right living to be that lucky that on my first visit to Missouri in my life, the REDS are in town and there could possibly even be meaningful games.

I am trying to get tix for the Thursday afternoon game... Only place so far is Ebay but all the good tix are gone. Where did you find yours.
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NAS...stl&m=8&y=2006

Click on the "T" on the Thursday game.

I only needed one ticket, also.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Hubby and I have tickets for the August 16th game.

Foxfire123

What's up with Portland Oregon and Reds fans?

That many transplants in the Rose City? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Davis

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?