Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Toby Hall being shopped?

Toby Hall being shopped?

If this is true, Wayne needs to get involved. LaRue is easily no worse than Hall and these names would look nice in Red. Clement and Mathis, yes. Navarro....no. But I wonder if Hall would be joined by someone in this trade.

News: Toby Hall appears to be the subject of trade talks that could ship him out of Tampa Bay and bring in a young catcher who could end up behind the plate for years. Possibilities would appear to include Jeff Mathis of the Angels, Dioner Navarro of the Dodgers and Seattle's Jeff Clement.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Toby Hall being shopped?

per rotoworld,

Navarro will be traded to Tampa for Hall and Hendrickson (the tall pitcher), as soon as today!.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445
    per rotoworld,

Navarro will be traded to Tampa for Hall and Hendrickson (the tall pitcher), as soon as today!.
    Didn't the Dodgers learn from trading with the "Devil" Rays the first time?
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

ESPN Radio announced the trade, Hendrickson and Hall for Navarro and Jae Seo.

Does this mean the Dodgers don't want Russ Martin? Because I would love to see the Reds take him off their hands.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

got alil captain in u?

no hall is insurance for martin and alomar

Also, I believe the deal was C Toby Hall and SP Mark Hendrickson for SP Jae Sao, C Dionner Navarro, and a PTBNL.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Old Red Guard Reject

That appears to be a nice trade for the D Rays. Is there a market for Larue after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4
    That appears to be a nice trade for the D Rays. Is there a market for Larue after all?
    I think if there was he'd already be gone.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Also, I believe the deal was C Toby Hall and SP Mark Hendrickson for SP Jae Sao, C Dionner Navarro, and a PTBNL.
    That is supposed to be the deal. I am a huge fan of Navarro if he can just put it all together. SO much hype while in the Yankees system.

We may be able to acquire Josh Towers who was just optioned out in Toronto. He's fixable.
    Last edited by Team Clark; 06-28-2006 at 09:23 AM.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Turn Off Ads?