Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Prayers to Chris Welsh

Prayers to Chris Welsh

I haven't seen a thread, but I was saddened to hear that Chris Welsh lost his father this week. My prayers go out to Chris and his family in their time of grief and mourning.
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Re: Prayers to Chris Welsh

Very sad. I met his dad at one of his "Thinking Pitcher" clinics. His dad had me laughing so hard that we inadvertently interrupted Chris's presentation. Really cool guy. Very sad.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

I met Chris at the fantasy camp that I attended, and I thought he was just a great guy. Very pleasant and approachable and a lot of fun. Again, so sad to hear of his loss.
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

Sad news..prayers to his family
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?