Hats Off
    to you guys,
    you're the best!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: To OBM, DougDirt, etal

agreed
    2006 Redszone Prospect Draft - Johnny Cueto
    2007 Redszone Prospect Draft - Pedro Viola, Alexis Oliveras
    2007 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (27) Michael Burgess, Supp. (60) Wes Roemer, 2nd (92) Barry Enright, 3rd (122) Jonathan Bachanov
    2009 Redszone Mock Draft - 1st (9) Shelby Miller, 2nd (58) Marc Krauss, 3rd (89) Daniel Fields

Completely agree. I just sent a PM to Boss-Hogg the other day telling him how great of an addition this forum has been to Redszone. It's exceeded even what I thought possible. So many people contributing so many interesting and informative things about the minor leagues and the players.
    Job well done, everyone! Let's keep it up.

Thanks for the post, Ga Red.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

I'm gonna give them some MORE rep points...

It's a great forum...and now with the prospect "adoption"' project...its going to get better.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

I appreciate the kind words, ga. I enjoy keeping track of the minors and watching (hopefully) future Reds progress through the stystem.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

I agree that this has been a really good addition to RZ.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Echo others on the work down by Doug and OBM and others. It's much, much appreciated.

And, thanks to the mods for adding this forum. It's been really nice to have one quick place to come for Reds minor league news and chatter.

Agreed with above, this forum has been a great add-on to RZ
    Go Gators!

Wow....get home from a great Reds game and a good night of poker and this...pretty good night. I think I am with OBM on this when I say I just really enjoy watching and following the prospects in hopes that they can put on that Cincinnati uniform one day and help lead us somewhere we havent been in waaaaaay to long.

This forum itself is awesome, and the addition of the DOTF forum is even better. I mean really....a place we can talk Reds minor league baseball!? I may be a guy who loves baseball a little too much (or at least my friends tell me) but at least I get to chat with a bunch of guys and girls who have the same problem almost every night! Im glad I have a place to do that.

OBM and dougdirt have done a wonderful job, keep up the good work guys.

One other thing, as much as I hate to say this, Aronchis deserves some credit as well for keeping things grounded in this forum. Someone has to bring up the other point of view to keep things in perspective.

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Agreed Several have made a nice commitment to this forum and it's always very interesting. I know I love it they way we all do but I wish I had more time to add a little more myself. Thumbs up to those unnamed as well!
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Ditto. Has become a favorite spot of mine to read as well, although I rarely contribute.
    "I'm a Cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. Please don't send me to the pickle farm, bum." - Brak

Record In Games Attended, 2007: 2-1 (1-0 GAB, 1-1 Jake)

Ditto. I visit this forum daily now, you guys do a great job. It is appreciated.

Turn Off Ads?