Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade thoughts...

Trade thoughts...

10 team 5x5 league. I am currently in 1st be a ton.

My team:

C - Mauer
    1B - Pujols
    2B - Figgins
    SS - Jeter
    3B - Glaus
    OF - Dunn
    OF - Damon
    OF - Holliday
    UTIL - Hafner
    BN - Morneau
    BN - Peralta

SP - Oswalt
    SP - Carpenter
    SP - Capuano
    SP - Lackey
    SP - Lowe
    SP - Bonderman
    RP - Isringhausen
    RP - Papelbon
    RP - Turnbow
    RP - Meadows

I am currently in 1st or 2nd in 8/10 stats. I have some guys starting to sneak up on me in saves. Here is the offer I just got.

Peralta for Julio

Meadows is simply a couple week guy and I will probably drop him once Walker comes back. I have no use for Peralta on offense. Is this a deal worth doing or should I just sit back and enjoy the domination I am currently having?
    Matta = Really good

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33
    10 team 5x5 league. I am currently in 1st be a ton.

Peralta for Julio

Meadows is simply a couple week guy and I will probably drop him once Walker comes back. I have no use for Peralta on offense. Is this a deal worth doing or should I just sit back and enjoy the domination I am currently having?
    I would just sit back and enjoy the domination. Any other closers available on the wire? Surely someone could give you a better reliever for Peralta than Julio. I know you don't need Peralta (at all), but I'd look for something a little better. Peralta should continue heating up and improving his numbers. I'd give him until the All-Star break and look to make a move then. Hopefully his value increases and you can get a better RP then. Tell the guy that made this offer that you're going to wait until the All-Star break and will re-consider the deal then. Who knows, maybe he'll increase his offer now? Obviously, you're in the driver's seat here. You can do pretty much whatever you want with that lineup. Wait it out and try to get the most you can. You don't HAVE to make a move, and you'll still be smooth sailing...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Re: Trade thoughts...

Agreed, RL.

Turn Off Ads?