Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prospect Profile: Michael Jones

Re: Prospect Profile: Michael Jones

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioking10 View Post
    I am Mike Jones, from jesup ga.
    Cool. What are you up to these days? Have any good stories from when you played professional baseball?

2. Turn Off Ads?

you didnt go to wayne county high tho..lol....im standing tall!!! ss/of #52 and #11

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Cool. What are you up to these days? Have any good stories from when you played professional baseball?
    I have a couple of stories I could tell. I'm actually getting ready for the winter tryouts, seeing my best friend /roommate Travis wood make his debut last week let's me know I can make it as well.

I have a couple of stories I could tell. I'm actually getting ready for the winter tryouts, seeing my best friend /roommate Travis wood make his debut last week let's me know I can make it as well.
    Best of luck. We're very happy to have Travis Wood in the organization, and we'll be rooting for you no matter where you go.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Best of luck. We're very happy to have Travis Wood in the organization, and we'll be rooting for you no matter where you go.
    I appreciate it fellas, glad to c the Reds finally winning!

P

I appreciate it fellas, glad to c the Reds finally winning!
    So are we, good luck to ya Mike!
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?