Turn Off Ads?

Thread: my "WHO KNEW!?" stat of the day

my "WHO KNEW!?" stat of the day

Borrowed the WHO KNEW from Carl Ravage.

Code:
                  AB  R  H  2B  HR  RBI   BB  SO   OBP  SLG  AVG 
    vs LH'ers     90 22 27  6   10  15    25  30   .453 .700 .300 
    vs RH'ers    182 34  35 7   15  33    38  59   .330 .478 .192
    Doesn't make sense to me. So why is Dunn batting 6th vs. LH'ers?
    Last edited by TOBTTReds; 06-30-2006 at 01:50 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: my "WHO KNEW!?" stat of the day

well, because he's left-handed of course... /end sarcasm

Yeah, it definitely leaves you scratching your head, especially after reading this:

LINEUP: Narron used the same lineup Thursday as he did Tuesday.

That means the Reds are holding at 69 different lineups in 79 games.

Has Narron always shaken things up so much?

"I probably did, but not because I wanted to," Narron said. "I'll take a push-button lineup any day."

Thursday's lineup featured Adam Dunn in the No. 2 spot for the fifth time. Narron was trying to get Dunn more pitches to hit after Dunn walked three times in five plate appearances Wednesday.

"We try to look at matchups and get guys up as many times as we can if there are good matches for them," Narron said.
    http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...606300433/1071
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Haha don't you wish Jerry Narron could actually read. That way he could just "borrow" the knowledge that just exudes from this board. Seriously, if JN could type and was to get in a Dunn debate with M2 or Steel or any of our most knowledgable posters, I think he would get his rear absolutely handed to him.

Turn Off Ads?