Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P. Valiquette - FYI

P. Valiquette - FYI

As of about 2 minutes ago still NO WORD ON VALIQUETTE

He was suppose to be back from Canada on Tuesday. As of today still
    no Word from him
    "Life is like a baseballgame. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the Change UP"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: P. Valiquette - FYI

What's this about? I know he had a grandparent die (IIRC), but what is the big deal about him not being in Dayton 2 minutes ago?

I think he was supposed to be back on Wednesday night before they headed to Cedar Rapids.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Yes... he was suppose to be back Wed.night. The Dragons still haven't heard from him????
    "Life is like a baseballgame. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the Change UP"

Sounds like he pulled a Rafeal Gonzalez on em..
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

hmm... I read on the Dragons website that they weren't "sure what his returning role" would be. Maybe P.V. is pursuing "other" career opportunities.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rah-ri
    hmm... I read on the Dragons website that they weren't "sure what his returning role" would be. Maybe P.V. is pursuing "other" career opportunities.
    Lumberjack?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Flapjack cook?
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

flapjack taste tester!

Guys I think this is going too far. Being Canadian does not mean you have to be racist about it. Thanks Mrs. Wood (luvsbaseball)for starting this ridiculous post.

Redsup, sorry if I offended you. However I was unaware that flapjacks had anything to do with being Canadian...I just saw the word flapjack and thought flapjack taster would be a good job. Who wouldnt like that job really?

lighten up, they arent being racist... they're are just having fun, anyone could have sensed the sarcasm there. and anyways PV has a right to be criticized since we are paying him right now to have an extended visit with his family.
    "I hate SF."

-Mat Latos

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbball10
    lighten up, they arent being racist... they're are just having fun, anyone could have sensed the sarcasm there. and anyways PV has a right to be criticized since we are paying him right now to have an extended visit with his family.
    The issue isn't an extended visit - it's the fact that he hasn't checked in - he's assumed to be AWOL... If this was the majors, it might fly - but this being the minors, he's on shaky ground...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedsUp
    Guys I think this is going too far. Being Canadian does not mean you have to be racist about it. Thanks Mrs. Wood (luvsbaseball)for starting this ridiculous post.
    Racist? When was being Canadian a separate race? Maybe the word would be "nationalistic" [is there such a word?].
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Racist? When was being Canadian a separate race? Maybe the word would be "nationalistic" [is there such a word?].
    Kittys one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with and she did not mean that in anway beyond sarcasm. It in no way should be taken as a shot towards Canadian people in anyway.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Turn Off Ads?