Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P. Valiquette - FYI

Re: P. Valiquette - FYI

There was nothing posted to offend Kitty previously, she has all my respect.

The allusion was about P.V. looking for an other job, and the first that came to your heads was "lumberjack". Like Canadians live in the forest, fight bears bare-handed, and play baseball in the snow (with orange balls).....

I personally tasted flapjacks and I would'nt recommend it : it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

2. Turn Off Ads?

If he's a lumberjack, then he's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsUp
    Guys I think this is going too far. Being Canadian does not mean you have to be racist about it. Thanks Mrs. Wood (luvsbaseball)for starting this ridiculous post.
    Sorry.... I was just giving a FYI...... I was actually worried about him and called and checked on him and was told he wasn't back yet.
    "Life is like a baseballgame. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the Change UP"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvsbaseball
    Sorry.... I was just giving a FYI...... I was actually worried about him and called and checked on him and was told he wasn't back yet.
    That was considerate and kind of you. I hope you are aware of the optimism for your son's future on this board. It is my hope that Travis makes the major league team in a few years. I think he's on his way. You must be very proud of him.

Thanks.... I am ... but after tonight I don't think he's going to be to happy...

I hope his next start goes better or I'm going to have a NEROUS BREAK DOWN. LOL.....
    "Life is like a baseballgame. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the Change UP"

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51
    What's this about? I know he had a grandparent die (IIRC), but what is the big deal about him not being in Dayton 2 minutes ago?
    I had no idea you were hearing this from "the inside." That is why I was so confused on the situation. Hope everything goes well, and if anyone has ever seen PV in person, he would never be a lumberjack, I would pick him to work at Abercrombie and Fitch or at a fashion store in NYC. The Enquirer should do a special on his clothing, not David Ross's.

(tosses out all jokes regarding Valiquette and taking over for Red Green)
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvsbaseball
    I don't get it...I mean this seriously, not to be smart. Are you related to him, or a close friend?

Not related. Just wondering about him... I have watched him many times and was concerned about him..

Oh, okay then...

Turn Off Ads?