Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How early.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Old Red Guard Reject

How early.....

...should I get to the ballpark to get a John Deere hat on Sunday? They're giving away 20,000.

Re: How early.....

Right after Saturday's game.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

For Sunday games my father and I usually get to the stadium around 11:45 or so. There's always plenty of the free stuff at this time. The machine room is also pretty empty and we enjoy a nice lunch. By the time we are done eating, however, things have filled up.

Hope that helps.

I would say around noon and you should be ok. If you really want to be sure get there at 10:15 when the Machine Room opens or 11:15 when the gates open (when I will be there to get one)

Old Red Guard Reject

Quote Originally Posted by nineworldseries
    I would say around noon and you should be ok. If you really want to be sure get there at 10:15 when the Machine Room opens or 11:15 when the gates open (when I will be there to get one)
    I'll probably be at the Machine Room for some Sunday Brunch.

Can you get in for the giveaways early doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4
    I'll probably be at the Machine Room for some Sunday Brunch.

Can you get in for the giveaways early doing that?
    Yes, I wasn't sure either, but I got to the Machine Room at 4:10 last Wednesday for the bobblehead and I still got one. They scan your ticket and give you the giveaway item but you aren't allowed into the rest of the park until 2 hours before game time...

Aren't they also are available in most UDF stores???

Turn Off Ads?