Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Britney Spears bares all

Britney Spears bares all

and now I don't even care...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060628/en_celeb_eo/19388

By Sarah Hall Wed Jun 28, 6:49 PM ET

Apparently,
    Britney Spears is out to prove she's not a girl and very much a woman.

Just days after baring her soul on Dateline, the pregnant pop tart is taking a page out of
    Demi Moore's playbook and baring, well, everything else, for the cover of the August issue of Harper's Bazaar.

The magazine confirmed Wednesday that Spears posed in the nude for the cover and an accompanying feature story and photo spread at a shoot on Thursday.

Unfortunately for Harper's, said photos leaked onto the Internet shortly after the conclusion of the shoot and were available on various Websites as of Wednesday afternoon.

In the images, a newly dark-haired Spears strikes various poses in all her six-months-pregnant glory, sometimes clothed, sometimes not.

A naked Sean Preston makes a cameo in one of the photos, clutched in his mother's arms. A naked Kevin Federline, thankfully, did not make the cut.

After the leak, Harper's released the cover shot for publicity purposes, but informed the non-Internet-using segment of its readership that it would have to wait until the issue hit stands on July 25 to view the rest of the spread.

Spears', shall we say, artsy cover girl stint comes after the singer was reportedly shocked by the negative reaction to her recent tearful Dateline confessional.

In a poll conducted by Us Weekly, 87 percent of respondents said they had less respect for Spears after her sitdown with Matt Lauer. Meanwhile, the New York Post reported that the NBC crew filming the interview was so startled by Spears' disheveled appearance when they arrived that they thought they had the wrong day.

As a result of the backlash, Spears apparently decided to prove that with the help of a little airbrushing, she can be the same Britney we once knew and loved. Except, you know, pregnant.

Meanwhile, according to a report in In Touch Weekly, Spears is considering returning to her roots--and not just the brunette ones. The magazine claims that the Louisiana native is considering moving back home to the town of Kentwood, where she was born.

"She wants to come home," Kentwood Mayor Harold Smith told the magazine. "She's building more rooms for her growing family. She wants a nursery and some kids' rooms."

The magazine claims that Federline is supportive of his wife's wishes, though there's no telling how the move could affect his quest to save the penny.

The couple is expecting their second child together, and Federline's fourth overall, in October.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Britney Spears bares all

I've seen the photos. Not bad, but it doesn't show me the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    I've seen the photos. Not bad, but it doesn't show me the money.
    I've seen them too, here:

Meh...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan

Meh...
    I was expecting more then what I saw.

Still, not bad for a pregnant lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by savafan

Meh...
    "487 Best New Ideas".

I'm guessing this wasn't one of them.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

sportsguy75

I would've killed to see these 3 years ago..lol...now who cares?

Pregnant and naked... it's been done before (Demi).
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Pregnant and naked... it's been done before (Demi).
    Kinda looks like Demi too with the hair.

Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

I wish she would go away.

Her and that other guy.

The term KFed makes me throw up in my mouth.

Nice to see Britney's embracing her inevitable career path, the one that involves people only being interested in her if her clothes are off.
    Last edited by M2; 07-19-2006 at 03:14 PM.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    Nice to see Britney's embracing her inevitable career path, the one that involves people only being interested in her if he clothes are off.
    Since her husband seems like one of those people, she's probably getting used to it.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Such a shame - Britney is such a pretty girl and now she has turned herself into white trash and is left having to repair her image.

Kevin Federline is the devil.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    Nice to see Britney's embracing her inevitable career path, the one that involves people only being interested in her if he clothes are off.

Yep. You could visit any Holiday Inn lounge in the country and hear a better voice.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Turn Off Ads?