Turn Off Ads?

Thread: best reds game ive been to

best reds game ive been to

wow what a nite, i got free tickets, and glad i went. I ve been to many games and this was the best by far, I almost lost my voice yelling, hopefully this propels us to a winning steak.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: best reds game ive been too

I lost half my voice watching at home, my girlfriend yelled "calm down!" after I went jumping around the living room screaming "ADAM DUNN!!! *F* yeah!"

She's not pleased

Damn it feels good to be a Reds fan
    A real Reds fan plays his cards right
    A real Reds fan never runs his silly mouth
    Cuz real Reds fans dont start fights
    And Reds fans always gotta high cap
    Showin all his boys how he shot em
    But real Reds fans dont flex nuts
    Cuz real Reds fans know they got em
    And everythings cool in the mind of a Reds fan
    Cuz real Reds fans think deep
    Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
    Cuz real Reds fans dont sleep

And all I gotta say to you
    Wannabe, gonnabe, smack talkin, postseason pretendas
    Cuz when the fry dies down what the hell you gonna do
    Damn it feels good to be a Reds fan.

Just gotta say from the highlights that seemed to be a great crowd there tonight, hopefully the dramatics will help pack the GAB for all future home games... I keep telling myself not to bye into the hype, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Downtown was absolutely electric last night... if I hadn't been by myself I would have hit the bars and celebrated until the wee hours of the morning!

Turn Off Ads?