Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Atlanta

Atlanta

I know there are Atlanta locals here. With the Reds coming to town Thursday, seems to me there should be a get together. I'm proposing the Sports bar right next to the Ted Saturday before the game. Can't think of the name of the place right this second (I'm going to the Braves-O's game tonight, so I'll update with the name).

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    I know there are Atlanta locals here. With the Reds coming to town Thursday, seems to me there should be a get together. I'm proposing the Sports bar right next to the Ted Saturday before the game. Can't think of the name of the place right this second (I'm going to the Braves-O's game tonight, so I'll update with the name).
    Dude, it has to be at Abdullah's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Dude, it has to be at Abdullah's.

I'd agree, but it's too far from the stadium.

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

I'll be taking the 3 and a half hour drive to Atlanta saturday to watch my Redlegs hopefully head into the all star break on a winning streak. We'll be getting into town fairly early so we can have lunch.. let me know the name of the place because our hotel is just about a mile from the ballpark.

MATT IN CHAR NC

I wish that my dad would take me to see the Reds in Atlanta, but we can't because I have a tournament to play in this weekend.

I've toyed with the idea of going down there. I think one of my college roommates holds season Brivvy's tickets. I guess it depends on what I'm doing this weekend. Keep this thread updated, you guys.

We were driving back from Florida and drove through Atlanta on Sat. night. I listened to the Braves-Orioles game for a while.

The Braves announcers talked about the hot-hitting Reds for about 10 minutes, their chances winning the NL Central/wild card, and how much they were looking forward to seeing them. They even replayed Marty's call of Dunn's GW GS from the other night. I was shocked.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I really like the braves radio guys.

sorrry I can't be there Raisor but I've been expatriated.
    School's out. What did you expect?

I'll be in the RF bleachers Sat night.

Won't be able to make it to any pre or post-game festivities, though.

Phil - I bet you'd see improved attendance if you suggested meeting up at The Cheetah...

Edit: it's not walking distance to the park, but 6 Feet Under would be another solid choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan
    I'll be in the RF bleachers Sat night.

Won't be able to make it to any pre or post-game festivities, though.

Phil - I bet you'd see improved attendance if you suggested meeting up at The Cheetah...

Edit: it's not walking distance to the park, but 6 Feet Under would be another solid choice.

6 feet under is a great place. i miss being able to sit up on the roof.

I also miss being able to jet over to the ted from candler park so easily.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Turn Off Ads?