Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Post Reds game concerts

Post Reds game concerts

I am going to the game tonight and see there is a concert in the Fan Zone afterwards. Are these shows any good? The bands name is Spookfloats. Has anyone heard of them?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Post Reds game concerts

We went to one of these a couple weeks ago and they're pretty fun. I can't rememeber the band but they were an OK classic rock type cover band. They open up the concession stands and, most importantly, the beer taps for everyone. It's a good way to relax and let the traffic clear before you head out to the parking lots. A lot of it probably depends on the band, though.

One thing I dislike about the concert nights is that they let the band play Take Me Out to the Ballgame at the stretch to promote the after-game concert. :thumbdown That should be reserved for the organist.

Turn Off Ads?