Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Griffey Not An All-Star?.....I assume not.

Re: Griffey Not An All-Star?.....I assume not.

Freddy Sanchez? The Pirates shouldn't have more than one all-star, I'm sorry.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Lawless Fan
    i tell you he should give it back because hes taken away lots of money just sitting home in hos yaht.
    Oh...so I guess all of those leg injuries where just his clever plan to sit at home and drink beer. Come on man, Jr's injuries have all been totally legit...the man had to have his hamstring screwed back on! If that injury had happened even 5 years earlier, he would have been done!

Jr is a trooper and he does what he has to do to get out on the field. Yeah, the Reds gave him a ton of money and thanks to injuries, the results haven't been what anyone would have hoped, but that's sports and it sure isn't Jr's fault.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

MATT IN CHAR NC

I think that Brandon Phillips, David Ross and Adam Dunn should be in the All-Star game. I also think that Ken Griffey Jr. should have been on the team because he has been hitting a lot of homeruns, but maybe not as much as the other three players. I think they have all been better than some of the other players that were put on the team.

Turn Off Ads?