Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jason LaRue Giveaway Hat

Jason LaRue Giveaway Hat

Wow, who would have though he had so many fans. I was just surfing on ebay and was surprised at how much they are going for. I wasn't even expecting to see any out there...But I guess everything is on ebay these days..With time left these are over $40 in some auctions. More than any of Reds bobbleheads from this season. I know they gave away half as many hats, must be a big demand for them.....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jason LaRue Giveaway Hat

Gosh and I just gave my xtra one to my dad. I'll have to swipe it back.

We got there pretty late on Sunday and missed out on the hat and my girlfriend really wanted one. So I saw a couple that was split one Indians fan/one Reds fan. The Reds fan had hers on and the other around her purse strap. I offered to pay them for the other one since it did not appear the Indian fan was too interested in it. He said I could have it for free, now I am temtped to take it back from my girlfriend and put it on ebay.

They are very nice, but $40 is a little steep!

Did have to pay an extra $5 a ticket to get it...
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

They should of had the Jason Larue giveaway instead!!

I got there an hour early and they were already gone. I don't think they gave away the full 20K, there was no way 20K fans were there before me. I was there on free tickets but I still got down there early (atleast I thought), or I would've showed up closer to game time.

Oh well, we had good seats in the shade, it was hot and I'm glad I didn't bake.
    Don't smoke'em if you got'em

IM tired of him playing and getting NO production. Ross should be playing everyday with the season he is having..

Larue... if he'd produce id love to have him in there... even his 2005 #'s would do.. but he's just not cutting it this year.
    Proud Member of "The Bengals Lair"
    http://www.uranking.com/vote.asp?member=45269
    http://www.powerhouserock.net
    Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose and I believe in letting the other guy lose. - Pete Rose

Old Red Guard Reject

I got there 2 1/2 hours early to make sure I got one. I wanted the hat because it was a John Deere hat, not because it had Larue on it. It is styled very nicely, as is the upcoming Reds hat they're giving away on 7/15. My brother-in-law and I were asked by several people did we want to sell ours, even though we had them on our heads. I was joking and told him that I should tell them $100. I guess I wasn't that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by GridironGrace
    IM tired of him playing and getting NO production. Ross should be playing everyday with the season he is having..

Larue... if he'd produce id love to have him in there... even his 2005 #'s would do.. but he's just not cutting it this year.

LaRue "has to play full time, and then, but only then, he will get "hot"."

I say let him play "full-time" in AAA and call him up when we need him.

(I know that wont work. Just sayin...)

Quote Originally Posted by Marge'sMullet
    I got there an hour early and they were already gone. I don't think they gave away the full 20K, there was no way 20K fans were there before me. I was there on free tickets but I still got down there early (atleast I thought), or I would've showed up closer to game time.

Oh well, we had good seats in the shade, it was hot and I'm glad I didn't bake.

What gate did you go in? We tried to go in at the Plaza level by U.S. Bank Arena and they were out; when we went in at Broadway they had stacks and stacks fo them...people said they'd already run out at the front gate at that point. We got there about the same time as you. It seems the Reds need to distribute their supply better on promotion days.

Good point about the gates. We entered the front gate about 45 minutes before game time and there was no evidence of them. Yet I saw people walking around with literally STACKS of them, like there were extras lying around they were trying to get rid of. I think we arrived before 20G showed up.

I'm not really complaining though. I would have given it to the guy who gave me the tickets. We're a Cub Cadet family and a John Deere item in the household would be sacrilegious.
    "When the Russians conquer America, they will recruit concentration camp guards from among Cardinals fans."

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Fan
    What gate did you go in? We tried to go in at the Plaza level by U.S. Bank Arena and they were out; when we went in at Broadway they had stacks and stacks fo them...people said they'd already run out at the front gate at that point. We got there about the same time as you. It seems the Reds need to distribute their supply better on promotion days.
    Front gate, I didn't think to goto the back gate. Too hot and our tickets were around the plate.
    Don't smoke'em if you got'em

Turn Off Ads?