Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Puffy

Puffy

Here is a couple of the great one himself - me!

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Puffy

Oh my gosh! Puffy and GAC, together... that must have been trouble.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Puffy's pimp hand is strong
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

You betcha it is. Sometimes you gotta put GAC in his place. This was one of those times.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    You betcha it is. Sometimes you gotta put GAC in his place. This was one of those times.
    Buying me a beer could have done that!

And I thought liberals didn't believe in a pre-emptive strike policy?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?