Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ryan Parker's Bengal song on Deadspin.com

Ryan Parker's Bengal song on Deadspin.com

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/t...fan-185477.php

Congratulations Ryan...I think...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ryan Parker's Bengal song on Deadspin.com

The last picture on the "We Dey" portion of the chorus is the best ever.

Calling Shallow Hal!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

It was also just on the Dan Patrick Show. They were saying it was a rip-off of Bob Seger. I thought it sounded pretty good!

That is an amazing bengals video (although fairly old now). It is a rip from a Bob S. rift.

Yea- I am on BengalZone as much as I am on RedsZone...I just havent posted here yet.

got alil captain in u?

they were just talking about him on espnradio to

Quote Originally Posted by Reds-aholic
    It was also just on the Dan Patrick Show. They were saying it was a rip-off of Bob Seger. I thought it sounded pretty good!
    Yeah, Dan said it was a nominee for worst song ever written about a football team, and Keith Olberman said he liked it.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I can see WLW playing this song non-stop if the Bengals are in any shape to challenge for the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    I can see WLW playing this song non-stop if the Bengals are in any shape to challenge for the playoffs.
    Saw Sportscenter this morning. They were doing their waaaay early playoff picks. They don't even have the Bengals making the playoffs. But they do have the Ravens in there.

So what they're saying is that the Bengals will finish no better than 3rd in their 4-team division.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    Saw Sportscenter this morning. They were doing their waaaay early playoff picks. They don't even have the Bengals making the playoffs. But they do have the Ravens in there.

So what they're saying is that the Bengals will finish no better than 3rd in their 4-team division.
    I posted sometime ago that I could see the Ravens having a bounceback season, and I still stand by that.

The Bengals schedule and the Steelers question marks could make it easier for Baltimore to re-enter the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Wow that was good stuff, and I'm not even a Bengals fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Turn Off Ads?