Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Fans Need To Unite Over Next 3 Days

Reds Fans Need To Unite Over Next 3 Days

Folks, this is probably the most frustrated we've been all year. Things are really bad right now for our boys in Cincinnati Red. The loses the last two nights were nothing short of devastating. The standings are really strangling us right now.

I'm as upset as anyone. We all put so much into this team and things are bad right now, but that leads me to the reason for this post.

I hate to say a group of games is more important than any other, but in my opinion, these next three days are the biggest by far of any games this team has played so far this season.

The team needs to preform well badly. They badly need some momentum heading into the all star break.

Us as Reds fans need to do our part, as well. There are alot of people around here who seem to have a "here we go again" or "I give up" attitude. We need to take that anger and use it for something positive.

Root for your team over these next three days harder than you have all season long.

This team seems to be on life support right now. When a relative is close to the end, do you just give up and say "who cares?" No, you don't. You stick right by that family member until the end, good or bad. That's what the Reds are to many of us....a family member.

Let's all pull together over the next three days. Three straight wins wouldn't punch a playoff ticket, but it sure would go a long way to tearing it up.

I guess I've blathered enough. The whole point of this is we as Reds fans need to stick by and really root like the dickens this weekend. We need do do well.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?
    got alil captain in u?

Re: Reds Fans Need To Unite Over Next 3 Days

heck yes get into it for once

They're in Atlanta, and can't hear us through the TV or the internet though...

Elvis are you out there?
    ...And this one belongs to the Reds!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack
    They're in Atlanta, and can't hear us through the TV or the internet though...
    Rally killer
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Rally killer
    When I was a little kid I wished really hard that Tinkerbell would be ok and she was.

Just sayin'.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

One down....
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Turn Off Ads?